Current information (departure, arrival) about the Domodossola Station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Domodossola Station (departure Domodossola railway Station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Domodossola Station (arrival Domodossola railway Station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Domodossola railway Station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Domodossola railway Station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Domodossola railway station
Domodossola railway station (Italian: Stazione di Domodossola) serves the city and comune of Domodossola, in the Piedmont region, northwestern Italy. Opened in 1888, it forms a major break of gauge junction between standard gauge lines to Milan, Brig and Novara, and a metre gauge line to Locarno.
The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni. Train services on the line to Novara are operated by Trenitalia. Each of these companies is a subsidiary of Ferrovie dello Stato (FS), Italy's state-owned rail company. The link with Milan is operated by both Trenitalia and Trenord.
Train services on the line to Brig are operated by BLS AG and Swiss Federal Railways, and those on the line to Locarno by the Società Subalpina Imprese Ferroviarie (SSIF). These two lines combine to form an international link, via Domodossola, between the German and Italian speaking parts of Switzerland.
Domodossola railway station is situated at Piazza Giacomo Matteotti, at the eastern edge of the city centre. The passenger building has a significant architectural façade, with a string course of Baveno granite and three cornices.
The station has about 1.4 million passenger movements each year.
From the bus terminal located near the station there are direct buses to the main municipalities in the Ossola valley, and inter-urban routes to Verbania, Omegna and Milan Malpensa Airport.
- EuroCity/InterRegio/RegioExpress: trains roughly every hour to Brig, with continuing service to Basel SBB, Bern, Genève-Cornavin, and Milano Centrale.
- RegioExpress: service every two hours to Milano Centrale.
- service every one or two hours to Novara.
- service every two hours to Milano Porta Garibaldi.
- FART: hourly service to Locarno.