Current information (departure, arrival) about the Brasov station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Brasov station (departure Brasov railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Brasov station (arrival Brasov railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Brasov railway station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Brasov railway station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Brasov railway station
Brasov railway station is the main station in Brașov, Romania.
|Location||B-dul Gării, Nr. 1, Brașov, Romania|
The station is located at a confluence of the main lines in Romania. In 2008, Brașov railway station served about 140 passenger trains to a majority of Romanian cities. Regio Trans stock runs from Brașov station to Făgăraș, Întorsura Buzăului, as well as to Zărnești, along with state-operated trains from Căile Ferate Române.
The international trains run to Budapest (Hungary) and to Vienna (Austria) on summer and winter. Formerly they also connected with Prague (Czech Republic), Bratislava (Slovakia) and Kraków (Poland). The railway station is served by bus lines and also by two trolleybus lines, operated by RAT Brașov. Prior to 2007, the station was served by a tram line. In 2007 the tram line was replaced by a trolleybus line.
- Line 200 : Brașov – Sibiu – Vințu de Jos – Deva – Curtici
- Line 300 : Bucharest – Ploiești – Brașov – Sighișoara – Teiuș – Cluj-Napoca – Oradea – Episcopia Bihor
- Line 400 : Brașov – Sfântu Gheorghe – Miercurea Ciuc – Deda – Dej – Baia Mare – Satu Mare