Current information (departure, arrival) about the Brig Bahnhofplatz
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Brig Bahnhofplatz (departure Brig Bahnhofplatz railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Brig Bahnhofplatz (arrival Brig Bahnhofplatz railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Brig Bahnhofplatz railway station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Brig Bahnhofplatz railway station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Brig Bahnhofplatz railway station
Brig Bahnhofplatz railway station (German: Bahnhof Brig Bahnhofplatz) is a railway station in the municipality of Brig-Glis, in the Swiss canton of Valais. It is the meeting point of two 1,000 mm (3 ft 3+3⁄8 in) railway lines of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn, the BVZ Zermatt-Bahn and the Furka Oberalp Railway. Services at the station include the famed Glacier Express. The station is physically adjacent to the standard gauge Brig railway station, served by BLS AG and Swiss Federal Railways.
The following services stop at Brig Bahnhofplatz:
- Glacier Express: one or more trains per day, depending on the season, between Zermatt and Chur.
- hourly service between Zermatt and Fiesch.
- hourly service between Visp and Andermatt.
|Preceding station||Glacier Express||Following station|
towards St. Moritz
|Preceding station||Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn||Following station|