Current information (departure, arrival) about the Dublin Heuston
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Dublin Heuston (departure Dublin Heuston railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Dublin Heuston (arrival Dublin Heuston railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Dublin Heuston railway station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Dublin Heuston railway station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Dublin Heuston railway station
|Location|| St John's Road West
Dublin 8, D08 E2CV, Ireland
Heuston Station also known as Dublin Heuston, is Dublin's largest railway station and links the capital with the south, southwest and west of Ireland. It is operated by Iarnród Éireann (IÉ), the national railway operator. It also houses the head office of its parent company, Córas Iompair Éireann (CIÉ). The station is named in honour of Seán Heuston, an executed leader of the 1916 Easter Rising, who had worked in the station's offices.
InterCity services from Heuston run to and from Cork, Limerick, Waterford, Galway, Mayo, and Kerry.
Commuter services stop at all stations to Portlaoise Mondays to Saturdays, and on Sundays at all stations to Kildare.
All services leave the station on a triple line as far as Inchicore, quadruple line until Hazelhatch, and thereafter only double line (one each way).
Heuston is the terminus for the mainline to Cork, and there are key service and transfer points in the Cork-bound direction at:
- Kildare (for stations on the Waterford line)
- Portarlington (for routes to the west via Tullamore and Athlone)
- Portlaoise (end of commuter services from Heuston)
- Ballybrophy (junction for stations on the Limerick-Ballybrophy railway line),
- Limerick Junction (for transfer to Limerick and Ennis services, and Waterford via Clonmel)
- Mallow (junction for Killarney and Tralee, and the start of Cork commuter services).
|Preceding station||Luas||Following station|
towards Tallaght or Saggart
towards Connolly or The Point