Current information (departure, arrival) about the St. Gallen station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains St. Gallen station (departure St. Gallen railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in St. Gallen station (arrival St. Gallen railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable St. Gallen railway station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains St. Gallen railway station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
St. Gallen railway station
|Location|| Bahnhofplatz, St. Gallen
St. Gallen railway station (German: Bahnhof St. Gallen) serves the town St. Gallen, the capital of the canton of St. Gallen in Switzerland.
St. Gallen railway station is situated in Bahnhofplatz, just to the west of the city centre.
As of the December 2020 timetable change, the following rail services stop at St. Gallen:
- EuroCity: service every two hours between Zürich Hauptbahnhof and München Hauptbahnhof.
- InterCity: half-hourly service to Geneva Airport and hourly service to Rorschach.
- Voralpen Express: hourly service to Lucerne.
- InterRegio: hourly service between Zürich Hauptbahnhof and Chur.
- RegioExpress: hourly service over the Bodensee–Toggenburg line between Herisau and Konstanz.
- St. Gallen S-Bahn:
- S1: half-hourly service between Wil and Schaffhausen.
- S2: hourly service over the Bodensee–Toggenburg railway between Nesslau-Neu St. Johann and Altstätten SG
- S4: hourly service over the Bodensee–Toggenburg railway and Rorschach–St. Gallen railway via Sargans (circular operation).
- S5: hourly or better service over the St. Gallen–Winterthur railway to Weinfelden and hourly service over the Rorschach–St. Gallen railway to St. Margrethen.
- S20: rush-hour service over the Appenzell–St. Gallen–Trogen railway between Appenzell and Trogen.
- S21: half-hourly service over the Appenzell–St. Gallen–Trogen railway between Appenzell and Trogen.
- S22: rush-hour service between Teufen AR and Trogen.
- S81: hourly service over the Bodensee–Toggenburg railway to Herisau.
- S82: rush-hour service over the Bodensee–Toggenburg railway to Wittenbach.