Current information (departure, arrival) about the Vauxhall station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Vauxhall (departure Vauxhall railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Vauxhall (arrival Vauxhall railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Vauxhall station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Vauxhall railway station. Real time trains.
Vauxhall is a National Rail, London Underground and London Buses interchange station in central London. It is at the Vauxhall Cross road junction opposite the southern approach to Vauxhall Bridge over the River Thames in the district of Vauxhall. The mainline station is run by the South Western Railway and is the first stop on the South West Main Line from London Waterloo towards Clapham Junction and the south-west. The Underground station is on the Victoria line and the station is close to St George Wharf Pier for river services.
Vauxhall rail station is served by the South Western Railway to and from London Waterloo. Approximately 460 trains travel between the stations each day.
There are 8 platforms at the station, arranged into 4 islands, which, from north to south:
- Platforms 1 and 2 on Waterloo–Reading line towards London Waterloo
- Platforms 3 and 4 on Waterloo–Reading line towards Reading
- Platform 5 on South West Main Line fast line towards London Waterloo
- Platform 6 on South West Main Line fast line towards Weymouth
- Platform 7 on South West Main Line slow line towards London Waterloo
- Platform 8 on South West Main Line slow line towards Weymouth
In practice, platforms 5 and 6 are not used for passenger calls as fast trains do not call at this station.