Current information (departure, arrival) about the Genève Cornavin
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Genève Cornavin (departure Genève Cornavin railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Genève Cornavin (arrival Genève Cornavin railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Genève Cornavin railway station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Genève Cornavin railway station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Genève Cornavin railway station
Geneva railway station (French: Gare de Genève), formerly known as Geneva Cornavin railway station, is Geneva's main train station, located in the centre of the city. The immediate area surrounding it is known as Cornavin; both names can be used interchangeably.
The station has over 400 train departures every day from its eight through-platforms. Platforms 7 and 8 have French and Swiss border controls. Long distance and regional express trains leave for France without making any stops in Switzerland
The station connects to one Swiss mainline, the Lausanne–Geneva line, which links the city with the rest of Switzerland, to the east. Many long-distance trains from this line continue to and terminate at the airport, 6 minutes away. There is also significant traffic to France westwards along the Lyon-Geneva line, which, for the first few kilometres, runs as a single track line alongside the double-track line to the airport. Traffic to France includes long-distance TGVs to Paris and southern France and regional trains to Lyon via Bellegarde. Cornavin is also the hub of the Léman Express network, with six routes in service. Many of these routes travel over the newly-opened CEVA, which leads to Annemasse.
- TGV Lyria:EuroCity: four trains per day to Milano Centrale, with one train continuing from Milano Centrale to Venezia Santa Lucia.
- service every two hours to Paris-Lyon.
- three trains per day to Lausanne.
- one daily round-trip to Marseille-Saint-Charles in the summer.
- InterCity#Switzerland: half-hourly service between Geneva Airport and Zürich Hauptbahnhof, with every other train continuing to St. Gallen.
- InterRegio: half-hourly service to Geneva Airport and Brig and hourly service to Lucerne.
- TER: service to Valence-Ville, Lyon-Part-Dieu, Bellegarde, and Chambéry-Challes-les-Eaux.
- RegioExpress: half-hourly service between Annemasse and Vevey, with every other train continuing from Vevey to St-Maurice.
- Léman Express:
- L1/L2/L3/L4: service every fifteen minutes between Coppet and Annemasse; from Annemasse every hour to Annecy, and every two hours to Évian-les-Bains and Saint-Gervais-les-Bains-Le Fayet.
- L5: service to La Plaine.
- L6: service to Bellegarde.