Current information (departure, arrival) about the Bern station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Bern (departure Bern railway station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Bern (arrival Bern railway station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Bern railway station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Bern railway station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Bern railway station (German: Bahnhof Bern) serves the municipality of Bern, the federal city of Switzerland.
As of the December 2022 timetable change, the following services stop at Bern:
- EuroCity / InterCity / Intercity Express (ICE): half-hourly service between Basel SBB and Spiez. Most northbound trains terminate in Basel; a single EuroCity continues to Hamburg-Altona, and two ICEs continue to Berlin Ostbahnhof. Most southbound trains continue to Interlaken Ost; one train every two hours continues to Brig. Three EuroCity trains continue from Brig to Milano Centrale.
- hourly service between Zürich Hauptbahnhof and Brig.
- hourly service between Geneva Airport and St. Gallen.
- InterRegio:RegioExpress / Regio: hourly service to Zweisimmen or Brig / Domodossola; the train splits at Thun.
- three trains per hour to Olten, two per hour to Zürich Hauptbahnhof, and one per hour to Chur.
- half-hourly service to Biel/Bienne.
- hourly service between Geneva Airport and Lucerne.
- hourly service to La Chaux-de-Fonds.
- half-hourly service to Solothurn.
- hourly service to Lucerne.
- Bern S-Bahn:RER Fribourg RE2: hourly service to Broc-Village.
- S1: half-hourly service between Fribourg and Thun.
- S2: half-hourly service between Flamatt and Langnau.
- S3: half-hourly service between Biel/Bienne and Belp.
- S31: rush-hour service between Biel/Bienne and Belp.
- S4 / S44: half-hourly service between Thun and Burgdorf and hourly service from Burgdorf to Langnau, Solothurn, or Sumiswald-Grünen.
- S5: late-night service to Neuchâtel, Murten/Morat, or Payerne.
- S51: half-hourly service to Bern Brünnen Westside.
- S52: hourly service to Kerzers; evening trains continue from Kerzers to Ins.
- S6: half-hourly service to Schwarzenburg.
- S7: service every fifteen minutes to Worb Dorf.
- S8: service every fifteen minutes to Jegenstorf.
- S9: service every fifteen minutes to Unterzollikofen.