Current information (departure, arrival) about the Timisoara Nord railway Station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Timisoara (departure Timisoara Nord Station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Timisoara (arrival Timisoara Nord Station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Timisoara Nord
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Timisoara Nord Station
|Location|| 2 Gării Street, Timișoara
Timișoara North railway station is the main railway station in Timișoara and also the largest railway station in western Romania. With an average daily ridership of about 5,530 passengers, Timișoara North is one of the busiest railway stations in Romania.
From Timișoara North start nine railway lines, which connect Timișoara to cities located both in Romania and Hungary, and from there to other cities in Europe:
- CFR Line 213 (Timișoara–Radna)
- CFR Line 217 (Timișoara–Nerău);
- CFR Line 218 (Timișoara–Cenad)
- CFR Line 310 (Timișoara–Arad). From Arad there are trains to Cluj-Napoca, Oradea, Iași or Satu Mare. There is also a line that goes to Budapest.
- CFR Line 900 (Timișoara–Bucharest), part of Pan-European Corridor IV (southern branch)
- CFR Line 918 Timișoara–Buziaș–Lugoj
- CFR Line 919 (Timișoara–Jimbolia) with extension to Kikinda
- CFR Line 922 (Timișoara–Stamora Moravița). The line continues in Serbia, through Vršac to Belgrade.
- CFR Line 926 (Timișoara–Cruceni)