Current information (departure, arrival) about the Oostende railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Oostende (departure Oostende station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Oostende (arrival Oostende station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Oostende station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Oostende station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
8400 Ostend, Belgium
Oostende railway station, officially Oostende, is a railway station in Ostend, West Flanders, Belgium. It is operated by the National Railway Company of Belgium (NMBS/SNCB).
Oostende railway station is a major hub on the National Railway Company of Belgium (NMBS/SNCB) network with frequent InterCity trains serving Brugge railway station, Gent-Sint-Pieters, Brussels-South and Liège-Guillemins on Belgian railway line 50A. Connecting InterCity trains run to Antwerpen and Kortrijk.
The station is served by the following services:
- Intercity services Ostend - Bruges - Gent - Brussels - Leuven - Liege - Eupen
- Intercity services Ostend - Bruges - Gent - Sint-Niklaas - Antwerpen
- Intercity services Ostend - Bruges - Kortrijk - Zottegem - Brussels - Brussels Airport