Current information (departure, arrival) about the Saint-Pierre-des-Corps railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Saint-Pierre-des-Corps (departure Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Saint-Pierre-des-Corps (arrival Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
|Location||Saint-Pierre-des-Corps, near Tours, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
Saint-Pierre-des-Corps station is a railway station serving the town of Saint-Pierre-des-Corps and the Tours agglomeration, Indre-et-Loire department, western France. It is situated on the Paris–Bordeaux railway and the Tours–Saint-Nazaire railway.
The SNCF station has a passenger building, with ticket offices, open every day. It is equipped with automatic machines for the purchase of tickets.
Saint-Pierre-des-Corps is served by TGV and Ouigo, Intercités, Interloire, Rémi Express, TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Aléop (formerly TER Pays de la Loire trains) and rail shuttles between Tours and Saint-Pierre-des-Corps. However, the waiting room is located on the central and main platform, which makes it necessary to leave the station and to enter it.
The following services currently call at Saint-Pierre-des-Corps:
- high speed services (TGV) Paris - Bordeaux
- intercity services (Intercités) Nantes - Saint-Pierre-des-Corps - Bourges - Lyon
- regional services (TER Centre-Val de Loire) Tours - Blois - Orléans
- regional services (TER Centre-Val de Loire) Tours - Gièvres - Vierzon
- regional services (TER Centre-Val de Loire) Nantes - Angers - Tours - Blois - Orléans