Current information (departure, arrival) about the Belfort railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Belfort (departure Belfort station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Belfort (arrival Belfort station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Belfort station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Belfort station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Belfort is a city in the Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region in Northeastern France, situated between Lyon and Strasbourg, approximately 25 km (16 mi) from the France–Switzerland border. It is the prefecture of the Territoire de Belfort department. The city of Belfort has 46,443 inhabitants (2019).
Belfort station is the railway station serving the town Belfort, Territoire de Belfort department, eastern France. It is situated on the Paris–Mulhouse and Belfort–Delle lines.
Belfort is well connected with the rest of France, with direct connections by train to major destinations such as Paris, Dijon, Besançon, Mulhouse, Strasbourg, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier and Lille, including high-speed trains. Some trains operate into Switzerland, such as Basel and Zürich stations. There is also a train service to Frankfurt am Main in Germany.
Regional services connect Belfort to Montbéliard, Besançon, Mulhouse, Vesoul, Épinal and Nancy.
- Belfort station is the main railway station in the centre of the city.
- Belfort – Montbéliard TGV station is the high speed railway station, located 9 km (6 mi) south of the city.
Belfort is served by regional trains of TER Grand Est and TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. Destinations served include:
- Delle, with connections to Swiss Federal Railways for service to Biel/Bienne.