Current information (departure, arrival) about the Bregenz railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Bregenz (departure Bregenz station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Bregenz (arrival Bregenz station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Bregenz station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Bregenz station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Bregenz is the capital of Vorarlberg, the westernmost state of Austria. The city lies on the east and southeast shores of Lake Constance.
Bregenz railway station is a railway station in the municipality of Bregenz, located in the Bregenz district in Vorarlberg, Austria.
As of the December 2021 timetable change, the following services stop at Bregenz:
- one round-trip per day between Frankfurt and Vienna Airport.
- six trains per day to Wien Hauptbahnhof or Vienna Airport.
- Nightjet: daily overnight train to Wien Hauptbahnhof.
- EuroCity: six trains per day between Zürich Hauptbahnhof and München Hauptbahnhof.
- REX: hourly to half-hourly service between Feldkirch and Lindau-Insel; many trains continue from Feldkirch to Bludenz.
- Vorarlberg S-Bahn:
- S1: half-hourly service between Bludenz and Bregenz Hafen, with some trains continuing to Lindau Hauptbahnhof.
- S3: half-hourly service to St. Margrethen.
- St. Gallen S-Bahn S7: on weekends, service every two hours between Romanshorn and Lindau-Reutin.