Current information (departure, arrival) about the Montluçon-Ville railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Montluçon (departure Montluçon-Ville station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Montluçon (arrival Montluçon-Ville station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Montluçon-Ville station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Montluçon-Ville station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Montluçon is a commune in central France on the river Cher. It is the largest commune in the Allier department, although the department's prefecture is located in the smaller town of Moulins.
Montluçon-Ville station is a railway station serving the town Montluçon, Allier department, central France.
The Gare de Montluçon-Ville railway station is served by three main passenger rail lines.
- 'Montluçon - Bourges - Vierzon - Paris' (fastest travel time to Paris: 3h08)
- 'Montluçon - Gannat - Clermont Ferrand'
- 'Montluçon - Guéret - Saint-Sulpice-Laurière - Limoges' (on the Lyon-Bordeaux line)