Current information (departure, arrival) about the Reims railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Reims (departure Reims station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Reims (arrival Reims station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Reims station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Reims station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Reims is the most populous city in the French department of Marne, and the 12th most populous city in France. The city lies 129 km (80 mi) northeast of Paris on the Vesle river, a tributary of the Aisne.
Reims station is the main railway station in the city of Reims, Marne department, northern France.
|Location||Esplanade François Mitterrand
Services are provided by SNCF under its branded TGV inOui and TER Grand Est network.
Since the opening of the East European High Speed Line on 10 June 2007, Reims station has benefited from direct TGV toward Paris with a travel time of 45 minutes.
TER Fluo Grand Est
The station is served by several lines as below:
- Reims – Châlons-en-Champagne (Saint-Dizier – Chaumont – Culmont-Chalindrey and Dijon-Ville)
- Reims – Épernay (Châlons-en-Champagne – Vitry-le-François – Bar-le-Duc – Toul – Nancy-Ville – Lunéville on Sunday)
- Reims – Fismes
- Reims – Laon
- Champagne-Ardenne TGV – Reims – Charleville-Mézières – Sedan.