Current information (departure, arrival) about the Colmar railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Colmar (departure Colmar station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Colmar (arrival Colmar station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Colmar station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Colmar station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Colmar is a city and commune in the Haut-Rhin department and Grand Est region of north-eastern France. The third-largest commune in Alsace (after Strasbourg and Mulhouse), it is the seat of the prefecture of the Haut-Rhin department and of the subprefecture of the Colmar-Ribeauvillé arrondissement.
Colmar station is a railway station located in Colmar, in the Haut-Rhin département of Alsace, France. The same design was used in the construction of Gdansk's principal railway station in Poland.
|Location||9, place de la gare, Colmar|
The railway station Gare de Colmar offers connections to Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Besançon, Zürich and several regional destinations. More than 3 million passengers pass through the gare de Colmar per year.
The following train services serve the station as of 2022:
- Line Paris-Est - Strasbourg - Colmar
- Line Luxembourg - Strasbourg - Besançon - Lyon - Marseille/Montpellier
- TER Grand Est
- Line Strasbourg - Mulhouse - Basel
- Line Colmar - Turckheim - Munster - Metzeral