Current information (departure, arrival) about the Brive-la-Gaillarde railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Brive-la-Gaillarde (departure Brive-la-Gaillarde station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Brive-la-Gaillarde (arrival Brive-la-Gaillarde station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Brive-la-Gaillarde station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Brive-la-Gaillarde station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Brive-la-Gaillarde is a commune of France. It is a sub-prefecture and the largest city of the Corrèze department. It has around 46,000 inhabitants, while the population of the agglomeration was 75,579 in 2019.
Brive-la-Gaillarde is a railway station serving the town of Brive-la-Gaillarde, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France. The station is located on the Orléans–Montauban railway, Coutras–Tulle railway, Brive-Toulouse (via Capdenac) railway and Nexon-Brive railway.
|Location||Brive-la-Gaillarde, Corrèze, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France|
The passenger services are provided by the Intercités and TER services. Brive railway station has seen renovated Coral trains, now known as Intercités (formerly Teoz), since 2004.
The following services currently call at Brive-la-Gaillarde:
- intercity services (Intercites) Paris – Vierzon – Limoges – Toulouse
- local service (TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) Brive-la-Gaillarde – Aurillac
- local service (TER Nouvelle-Aquitaine) Limoges – Saint-Yrieix – Brive-la-Gaillarde
- local service (TER Nouvelle-Aquitaine) Périgueux – Thenon – Brive-la-Gaillarde
- local service (TER Nouvelle-Aquitaine) Limoges – Uzerche – Brive-la-Gaillarde
- local service (TER Nouvelle-Aquitaine) Brive-la-Gaillarde – Tulle – Ussel
- local service (TER Occitanie) Brive-la-Gaillarde – Figeac – Rodez
- local service (TER Occitanie) Brive-la-Gaillarde – Cahors – Montauban – Toulouse