Current information (departure, arrival) about the Bourg-en-Bresse railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Bourg-en-Bresse (departure Bourg-en-Bresse station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Bourg-en-Bresse (arrival Bourg-en-Bresse station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Bourg-en-Bresse station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Bourg-en-Bresse station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Bourg-en-Bresse is the prefecture of the Ain department in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in Eastern France. Located 70 km (43 mi) northeast of Lyon, it is the capital of the ancient province of Bresse. In 2018, the commune had a population of 41,248.
Bourg-en-Bresse is a railway station located in Bourg-en-Bresse, Ain, eastern France. The station is located on the Ligne du Haut-Bugey, Mouchard–Bourg-en-Bresse railway, Lyon-Bourg-en-Bresse railway and Mâcon-Ambérieu railway. The train services are operated by SNCF.
|Location||12 avenue Pierre-Semard
Bourg-en-Bresse station offers rail connections to Paris, Strasbourg, Lyon and Geneva by high-speed rail, as well as several regional destinations with TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes services.
The station is served by the following service(s):
- High speed services (TGV) Paris - Bellegarde - Geneva
- High speed services (TGV) Paris - Bellegarde - Annemasse - Evian-les-Bains
- High speed services (TGV) Paris - Aix-les-Bains - Annecy
- Regional services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Besançon - Mouchard - Lons-le-Saunier - Bourg-en-Bresse - Lyon
- Regional services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Dijon - St-Jean-de-Losne - Seurre - Louhans - Bourg-en-Bresse
- Local services (TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) Bourg-en-Bresse - Oyonnax - Saint-Claude
- Local services (TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) Ambérieu - Bourg-en-Bresse - Mâcon