Current information (departure, arrival) about the Lyon-Perrache railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Lyon (departure Lyon-Perrache station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Lyon (arrival Lyon-Perrache station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Lyon-Perrache station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Lyon-Perrache station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Lyon, is the third-largest city of France. It is located at the confluence of the rivers Rhône and Saône, to the northwest of the French Alps. The City of Lyon had a population of 522,228 in 2020 within its small municipal territory of 48 km2 (19 sq mi), but together with its suburbs and exurbs the Lyon metropolitan area had a population of 2,293,180 that same year.
Lyon-Perrache is a large railway station located in the Perrache district, in the 2nd arrondissement of Lyon, France. The station was opened in 1857 and is located on the Paris–Marseille railway, Lyon–Geneva railway and Moret–Lyon railway.
|Location||14, cours de Verdun
Train services: Saint-Étienne, Roanne, Bourgoin-Jallieu, Villefranche-sur-Saône, Vienne, Bourg-en-Bresse and Ambérieu.
The station is served by the following services:
- High speed services (TGV) Paris - Lyon
- Intercity services (Intercités) Nantes - Tours - Bourges - Lyon
- Intercity services (Ouigo) Paris - Dijon - Lyon
- Regional services (TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) Lyon - Ambérieu - Bellegarde - Genève
- Regional services (TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) Lyon - Valence - Montélimar - Orange - Avignon
- Local service (TER Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) Lyon - Ambérieu - Aix-les-Bains - Chambéry