Current information (departures, arrivals) about the Montpellier-Saint-Roch railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departures of trains Montpellier (departures Montpellier-Saint-Roch station)
2. Time of arrivals of the trains in Montpellier (arrivals Montpellier-Saint-Roch station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Montpellier-Saint-Roch station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Montpellier-Saint-Roch station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Montpellier is a city in southern France near the Mediterranean Sea. One of the largest urban centres in the region of Occitania, Montpellier is the prefecture of the department of Hérault. At the 2020 census, 299,096 people lived in the city proper. Montpellier is served by railway, including TGV highspeed trains. Montpellier's main railway station is Saint-Roch. Since 2018, there is also a station on the high-speed railway linking Nîmes and Montpellier with the LGV Méditerranée, called Montpellier-Sud de France.
Montpellier-Saint-Roch station is the main railway station in Montpellier, France. The station was formerly known as Gare de Montpellier, but since March 2005 it has been named after Saint Roch.
From Montpellier train services depart to major French cities such as: Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Perpignan, Lille, Dijon, Toulouse, Bordeaux and Besançon.
International services operate to Spain: Barcelona and Madrid.
The station is served by the following services:
- High speed services (TGV)
- Paris–Valence–Nîmes–Montpellier (– Béziers)
- Lille–Paris-CDG Airport–Lyon–Nîmes–Montpellier
- High speed services (AVE)
- High speed services (TGV Ouigo)
- Marne-la-Vallée–Lyon Saint-Exupéry–Nîmes–Montpellier
- Intercity services (Intercités)
- Regional services (TER Occitanie)