Current information (departure, arrival) about the Besançon-Viotte railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Besançon (departure Besançon-Viotte station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Besançon (arrival Besançon-Viotte station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Besançon-Viotte station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Besançon-Viotte station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Besançon is the prefecture of the department of Doubs in the region of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. The city is located in Eastern France, close to the Jura Mountains and the border with Switzerland.
Besançon-Viotte is the main railway station located in Besançon, Doubs, eastern France.
|Location||Besançon, Doubs, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France|
Besançon is well connected with the rest of France by train. One can reach major destinations such as Paris, Dijon, Belfort, Mulhouse, Strasbourg, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier and Lille directly. The city has some international connections to cities such as Basel in Switzerland, Frankfurt am Main and Freiburg im Breisgau in Germany and Luxembourg.
The station is also served by regional trains towards Montbéliard, Belfort, Dole and Lons-le-Saunier.
- High speed services (TGV) Paris - Dijon - Besançon
- Shuttle services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Besançon - Besançon TGV
- Regional services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Besançon - Mouchard - Lons-le-Saunier - Bourg-en-Bresse - Lyon
- Regional services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Besançon - Montbéliard - Belfort
- Regional services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Besançon - Dole - Dijon
- Regional services (TER Bourgogne-Franche-Comté) Besançon - Morteau - La Chaux-de-Fonds
- Bus services (TER) Besançon - Vesoul
- Bus services (TER) Besançon - Gray