Current information (departure, arrival) about the Geneva Airport railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Geneva Airport (departure Geneva Airport station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Geneva Airport (arrival Geneva Airport station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Geneva Airport station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Geneva Airport station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Geneva Airport station
Geneva Airport railway station is a train station located underground next to the terminal building of Geneva International Airport, in Grand-Saconnex, Geneva, Switzerland. It is located at the end of the standard gauge Lausanne–Geneva line of Swiss Federal Railways.
The station is 250 metres (820 ft) away from the airport terminal via a covered walkway.
The station is a terminus station served by an average of five trains an hour. They all call at Geneva main station (Genève-Cornavin) (6 minutes away) and continue to Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Fribourg, Biel/Bienne, Soluthurn, Bern, Lucerne, Zurich, Winterthur, St. Gallen, and/or the Valais Alps (Sion & Brig):
- IC 1 (Hourly) to St. Gallen via Lausanne, Fribourg, Bern, Zurich, Zurich Airport, and Winterthur.
- IC 5 (Hourly) to Rorschach via Morges, Yverdon-les-Bains, Neuchâtel, Biel/Bienne, Soluthurn, Olten, Aarau, and Zürich.
- InterRegioRegioExpress: on weekends, hourly service to St-Maurice.
- IR 15 (Hourly) to Lucerne via Nyon, Morges, Lausanne, Palézieux, Romont, Fribourg, Bern, Zofingen, and Sursee.
- IR 90 (Half-hourly) to Brig via Nyon (only hourly), Morges (only hourly), Lausanne, Vevey, Montreux, Aigle, St-Maurice (only hourly), Martigny, Sion, Sierre/Siders, Leuk (only hourly), and Visp.
- RegioExpress: on weekends, hourly service to St-Maurice.