Hungarian State Railways (Hungarian: Magyar Államvasutak, MÁV) is the Hungarian national railway company, with divisions "MÁV START Zrt." (passenger transport), "MÁV-Gépészet Zrt." (maintenance) and "MÁV-Trakció Zrt.". The "MÁV Cargo Zrt" (freight transport) was sold to Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) in 2007. The head office is in Budapest.
The railway network consists of 7,893 km, its gauge is 1,435 mm (4 ft 8+1⁄2 in) standard gauge and 3,060 km are electrified.
Hungary is a member of the International Union of Railways (UIC). The UIC country code for Hungary is 55.
- Déli Railway Station (South)
- Keleti Railway Station (East, Central)
- Nyugati Railway Station (West)
- Kelenföld Railway Station
- Köbánya-Kispest Railway Station
- Miskolc-Tiszai Railway Station
- Miskolc-Gömöri Railway Station
- Pécs Railway Station
- Debrecen Railway Station (Nagyállomás)
- Debrecen-Csapókert Station
- Szeged Railway Station
- Győr Railway Station
- Nyíregyháza Railway Station
- Nyíregyháza-Külsö Station
Delay: Current traffic
Itinerary / Information about a train at a glance.
To search for please enter the date and the train number.