Current information (departure, arrival) about the Aarau railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Aarau (departure Aarau station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Aarau (arrival Aarau station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Aarau station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Aarau station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
Aarau railway station serves the municipality of Aarau, capital town of the canton of Aargau, Switzerland. It is owned and operated by Swiss Federal Railways (SBB CFF FFS).
Aarau railway station is situated in the Bahnhofstrasse, at the south eastern edge of the old town.
The following long-distance services call at Aarau:
- Intercity: hourly service between Geneva Airport and Rorschach.
- hourly service between Bern and Zürich Hauptbahnhof.
- hourly service between Basel SBB and Zürich Hauptbahnhof.
- hourly service between Olten and Wettingen.
- hourly service to Zürich Hauptbahnhof.
The station is the focal point of the Aargau S-Bahn network, and is served by the following lines of that network:
- S23: hourly service between Langenthal and Baden.
- S26: hourly service to Rotkreuz.
- S29: hourly service to Sursee and half-hourly service to Turgi.
There is also a Zürich S-Bahn line that originates and terminates at Aargau:
- S11 (Aarau – Lenzburg –) Dietikon – Zürich HB – Zürich Stettbach – Winterthur – Seuzach / Sennhof-Kyburg (– Wila)