Current information (departure, arrival) about the Agen railway station
Train arrival and departure times accurate to the minute:
1. Time of departure of trains Agen (departure Agen station)
2. Time of arrival of the trains in Agen (arrival Agen station) Current traffic reports (disruptions and failures, e.g. after storms, temporary changes to the timetable)
Timetable Agen station
Time and track of the departure and arrival of the trains Agen station
Trains, Buses and Flights
All in One Search
The commune of Agen is the prefecture of the Lot-et-Garonne department in Nouvelle-Aquitaine, southwestern France. It lies on the river Garonne 135 kilometres (84 miles) southeast of Bordeaux.
Agen station is a railway station in Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France.
|Location||Agen, Lot-et-Garonne, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
The Gare d'Agen connects Agen with Toulouse and Bordeaux as well as Périgueux. It is around an hour from Toulouse and around an hour from Bordeaux. The TGV train to Paris takes three hours and thirteen minutes with a stop in Bordeaux.
The following services currently call at Agen:
- high speed services (TGV) Paris - Tours - Bordeaux - Toulouse
- intercity services (Intercités) Bordeaux - Toulouse - Montpellier - Marseille
- local service (TER Nouvelle-Aquitaine) Bordeaux - Langon - Marmande - Agen
- local service (TER Nouvelle-Aquitaine) Périgueux - Le Buisson - Monsempron-Libos - Agen
- local service (TER Occitanie) Agen - Montauban - Toulouse